IFREMMONT institute :
IFREMMONT was born in 2005 from a project subsidized by the European community and the Rhône Alpes region.
The efforts made by its team and its founder have led Ifremmont to set up various actions in the service of isolated mountain populations, rescue workers and mountain professionals in France and abroad.
- Mountain medicine training ranging from first aid to the most specific treatments of mountain diseases.
- Documentation on all aspects of mountain medicine.
- Clinical and fundamental research on cold, altitude and extreme environment pathologies.
- Innovation in E-Health, on-board sensors and telemedicine for mountain people and extreme sports.
- The organization of conferences, round tables and incentive activities on the themes of mountain medicine, teamwork and stress management in mountain environments.
IFREMMONT training :
The institute offers a wide range of medical training in high mountains and for extreme conditions.
Warning : Some formations are not available for certain disability, please contact us.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com